- You must eat little but OFTEN!
- You have to choose the quality of your calories carefully
- You have to stop treating yourself to sweets
- You must increase your water intake
- You have to cut back on sodas
- You need to exercise at least 3 times a week
- You have to train hard
- You should combine cardio and resistance
- You can’t give up when the going gets tough
The last one is by far one of the most important rules, here’s why:
If you give up on eating clean and training hard with every set back, then you’ll have to start again every single time. The bottom line is that YOU SHOULD NEVER QUIT! Fitness is not about a getting to a certain weight or reaching a certain goal…it’s about a healthy journey!
There will be weeks in which you simply didn’t lose weight – maybe some weeks you will actually gain. But, the bottom line is that if you keep at it consistently you WILL eventually GET THERE….and let me tell you: it is a LOT of FUN to be “THERE”
If you’re ready to start, then download your FREE report located on the top right hand corner of this page….it has what you need to get started. And meet me here tomorrow: I have MORE tips for you!! If you’re ready to change your life – I’m ready to help you get there!